ecoPayz – Customer Support
ecoPayz – Customer Support
If you have a general question, you have numerous ways for contacting ecoPayz Support quickly and easily.
You can contact them by live chat, email, or the contact form on the ecoPayz homepage. You can also look through the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section, which has solutions to various questions.
If you contact ecoPayz through email or the contact form, please include your account ID. Typically, response times for all channels are short, and you may expect a response within a few hours.
ecoPayz Live Chat
The quickest and easiest way to contact ecoPayz customer service is to use their Live Chat feature.
The Live Chat feature is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and a support representative is usually available within a few minutes.
The customers can reach this feature by following a few easy steps;
- Log onto the official ecoPayz website at ecopayz.com
- Users will be presented with a form that looks like this:
- Firstly, enter the department that you require assistance regarding. Here the customers should select ecoPayz Live support, as shown above.
- Next, enter your full name as entered when creating the account, matching the identification documents.
- In the email section, enter the email address associated with the ecoPayz account.
- In the next section, write a detailed description of the problem you’re facing, ensuring that all aspects are covered so that the ecoPayz support team can help you in the best way possible.
- The website will then ask the user to enter a captcha response to ensure they aren’t a robot, and after ticking the consent box, customer complaints will be transferred to the help and support centre.
ecoPayz Help – Email & Website
Users can also reach out to ecoPayz by emailing their customer support centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, customers can also fill out the online contact form that users can find on the ecoPayz website;
- Firstly, the users need to enter their full name, as entered in the identification documents.
- Next, users have to enter the email address associated with their ecoPayz account in the email section.
- In the following two blanks, users should enter their contact numbers.
- Next, they need to enter their unique username given to them by the website.
- Then select a topic from dropbox, according to what your subject of the query is. This step will help narrow down the complaints about the customer care centre to send back the best possible solutions.
- In the next space, users should give a detailed note on what the problem is and what they expect the ecoPayz helpline to do about it. Users should explain everything thoroughly, as it’ll help the customer centre understand the user’s query and allow the user to get the reply he was hoping for.
- After entering the captcha response, the request is accepted and forwarded to the help and support centre for review.
The users will get a reply back in 1-2 business days.
Please get in touch with the live chat or send an email to email@example.com if you are having trouble logging into your account or have any concerns regarding the security of your account.
The ecoPayz customer service has a rapid response time, and you can expect your case to be examined within a few hours. Please get in touch with us as well, and we will do our best to expedite your claim or assist you in resolving it.
Lost or Stolen MasterCard
If you no longer have custody of your ecoPayz MasterCard, please report it immediately by going into your ecoPayz account and selecting “Eco Card” from the left-hand menu, then clicking “Cancel card.” In the pop-up, confirm whether your card was lost or stolen, then click “Continue.”
You can also reach out to the customer service team via Live Chat or call 0871 898 1012.