How Safe is Luxon Pay?
One of the newest digital wallets in the world, Luxon Pay was established in 2018. With the help of this digital wallet, users can send money everywhere in the world. Since Luxon was released publicly as a payment method at major casinos and bookies a few years ago, its popularity has grown significantly. It is a multi-currency eWallet that enables free money transfers, deposits, and withdrawals that is authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
How Safe is Luxon Pay?
Luxon Pay is a reliable and completely safe eWallet for customers. It takes a number of safety precautions and security measures to ensure the safety of customers’ valuable data and money.
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulates Luxon Pay in accordance with the Electronic Money Regulations of 2011 (FRN: 900929) for the issuing of electronic money.
- There is advanced encryption technology in use for protecting users’ data. The encryption key is unique for each user’s account so it is nearly impossible to hack and steal information of the users.
- To safeguard user money and personal information, it is completely forbidden to log in via an IP proxy or a VPN The security system of Luxon Pay always detects the proxy or oscillated IP and blocks them instantly. So, it is not possible to use VPN or IP cloning system to hack the eWallet.
- Users can enable biometrics and two-factor authentication (2FA) on their accounts and also save trusted devices. If someone or the users themselves tries to log into the wallet with a new or different than the trusted device, Luxon Pay will send a verification code through SMS, email, or Google notification. Go to your account, choose “Security,” and then click on 2 Factor Authentication to activate this setting.
- Luxon Pay never stores the information of users’ credit or debit cards. They even don’t have authorization to access the information. Data that is not required for the transaction to be performed is not saved. Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) protects every transaction. So, users can use their credit and debit cards without any hesitation to deposit or withdraw money from Luxon Pay eWallet.
- Their customer support representatives will only contact with you over their dedicated chat platform after verifying your identification. They never request passwords, PIN numbers, or credit card information. The identification process is so strict that it is impossible for someone to pretend to like you and get access to the eWallet with the help of customer service.
How to Create a Luxon Pay account?
If you don’t have an account with Luxon Pay, follow these instructions to create one in less time and hassle.
- Go to the Luxon Pay official website and click on “Sign Up” in the upper right corner.
- You will be required to choose your country code and provide a working mobile phone number, where they will immediately send a verification code. The verification code is effective for 9 minutes so, you have this much time to paste the code.
- You will then be instructed to provide your first name, middle name, last name, birthdate, and country of residence. After that, you have to provide your present address or select your location.
- The last step entails adding your email address and creating a special password to protect your account. You will receive a link in the mail to confirm your email address. Use a valid and reachable email address.