There are many ways for users to add funds to their ecoPayz wallets. In this article, we’ll go through the most popular ways to deposit money to the ecoPayz wallet.
How To Deposit Money to ecoPayz
Follow the guidelines below to start depositing money into your wallet. You can register for an ecoPayz account using this link if you don’t already have one. Check out eWalletsReview’s tutorial on registering an account to create one with ridiculously little effort.
Log into EcoPayz
- Go to EcoPayz and click the “Log in” icon in the top right corner.
- Enter your login details, like your email address and password. Click the Log In button after that to access your wallet.
Deposit Money by Credit/Debit card
- To deposit money by credit or debit card, users have to add and verify a card to the eWallet by clicking on “Bank Account Cards”. Enter the information such as card number, expiry date, and CVV code to add your card to the system.
- Then click on the “Deposit Funds” button from the menu and choose the card you want to use. If you have the card already added to the system, just select it to use it immediately.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and enter the CVV again. After that click on “Continue” and you will be shown a summary of the deposit where you can see the total amount and fees applied for the deposit. Finally, click on “Confirm” to finalize your deposit.
Processing time: When using a credit or debit card, money will be instantly added to your wallet, if there is no technical difficulties.
Fees and limits: You will be charged from 1.69-6.00% + 0.25 EUR fees on your deposit amount. However, the actual cost is determined by the possibilities offered in your region and by the country in which you reside. For some selections, there are minimums.
Deposit Money by Local Deposit Options
- Click on the “Deposit Funds” button from the menu and choose “Local Deposit Options” as the deposit method.
- In the next page, you will get the list of available local deposit options in your country from the list of Neosurf, GiroPay, Trustly, Interac, Mach, EPS, SiruMobile, CashtoCode, Zestpay, UPI, BanContact, PayU, Santander, MyBank, Blik, Sofort, Paysafecard, Boleto Bancario, Mach, Pix, etc.
Processing time: Local deposits typically take 1 to 2 business days to complete. It could take more depending on the service and your country.
Fees and Limits: Different local deposit options have different fees and limits which range from 0-10% on the deposit amount.
Deposit Money by International Bank transfer
- Click on “International Bank Transfer” from the “Deposit Funds” menu.
- You have to add your bank account to the wallet by giving the necessary details and verifying it.
- Then select the bank account you want to use for depositing and enter the amount. After that, click “Confirm” to make the deposit.
Processing time: Deposited money by Bank transfer can take up to 3 business days to show up in your wallet.
Fees and limits: For the Bank transfer deposit method, you will be charged from 0-10% fee on the total deposit amount.
Deposit Money by ecoVoucher
- Buy ecoVoucher from the authorized sellers.
- Click on “Deposit Funds” and select “ecoVoucher” from the list.
- Enter the amount of deposit, the 16-digit pin number that comes with the voucher, and the currency and click on “Continue”.
- You can review the information you provided, as well as the fee that was applied and the final deposit amount. If all information is accurate, click “Confirm.”
Processing time: The funds deposited using an ecoVoucher are instantly available in the wallet.
Fees and limits: Depositing funds to your wallet through ecoVoucher may charge up to a 2.9% fee. However, deposits through ecoVoucher is completely free of charge if you are a Canadian resident.