MiFinity is a global payment service that places an emphasis on convenience and security. The program was launched in 2002 and is currently available in more than 170 nations globally. Having been approved by the FCA and accredited by Union Pay International, it has swiftly earned a reputation for its extensive worldwide network and tech-driven security infrastructure.
Money transactions are quick, easy, and secure with MiFinity. Furthermore, thanks to the short transfer time, your recipients receive approved funds in their bank accounts that are accessible for withdrawal or use whenever they need them. The eWallet is a convenient way for you to be able to deposit funds into your account without having to sign up for any other service or download any other app.
You must have a MiFinity account in order to use it. Install the app from the App Store or Play Store, then enter your personal information. Here are the instructions for opening a MiFinity account.
How to Deposit Money to MiFinity
The process of making a deposit to MiFinity is quick and simple. The procedure is the same as for adding money to other eWallets. The process of making a deposit with MiFinity is as follows:
- You must first register for a MiFinity account by following the website’s instructions.
- You can select the payment option you wish to use for your deposit by clicking “Deposit” after login into your account.
- You will be taken to a new page where you can input the amount you wish to deposit and choose from a list of possible currencies after choosing the type of payment method.
- Your phone number or email address will then be required in order to confirm that this is actually your account.
- Once the deposit has been confirmed, MiFinity will send you a mail or text message with a link that you may use to instantly confirm it.
Deposits can be done instantaneously into the chosen MiFinity eWallet by using the “Deposit” option inside the wallet. There are several ways to deposit money into your eWallet, including:
- SEPA Bank Transfer
- Cards like VISA, MasterCard, and UnionPay
- Local payment options such as Interac, CashtoCode, Sofort, Trustly, Klarna, and many more.
- Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), and Ripple (XRP)
- MiFinity eVoucher
These are the deposit methods that are most frequently employed. Please be aware that the availability of the aforementioned deposit alternatives depends on your country of residence. To find out what deposit options are available in your country, check the official website of MiFinity.
Your MiFinity eWallet may be charged a variety of fees depending on the payment methods you use to deposit money. Therefore, it’s crucial to understand all the costs that apply to your eWallet before starting to deposit money.
- VISA EEA, MasterCard EEA, UnionPay, Cryptocurrencies, Trustly – 1.8%
- VISA Non-EEA, MasterCard Non-EEA – 2.5%
- SEPA Bank Transfer – Free
- MiFinity eVoucher – 4-5% (Depending on the currency)
- CashtoCode Classic, CashtoCode eVoucher – 7.5%
- Interac (Online, e-Transfer, request money) – 3.5% + CA$0.75
- Trustly – 1.8% + €0.19