Neteller supports a range of payment methods by which users can deposit funds to their wallet. In this guide we will see the most popular payment options that can be used to deposit money to Neteller.
How to Deposit money to Neteller
Follow the steps mentioned below to start depositing money to your wallet. If you don’t have a Neteller account yet, it is recommended to create one following this sign-up link. You can check this guideline of how to register an account by eWalletsReview.com to create an account with less hassle.
Log into Neteller
- Go to Neteller and click on the “Sign in” button on the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your log in details such as Email address or account ID, and Password. Then click on the Sign in button to log into your wallet.
After logging in to your wallet, click on the “Money In” tab and you will see the payment methods available for you. Let’s see the most common payment options available in most of the countries.
- Manual bank transfer: The bank transfer method is the most popular deposit option for the users. Although, it takes a little longer than the other deposit methods, up to 5 business days, it is more convenient to deposit a bigger sum. Users can use their existing bank account to transfer the fund to the Neteller wallet.
- Rapid transfer: This method combines the security of your bank account with the speed of a specialist payments provider, allowing you to deposit money from your bank account directly to your wallet using your bank credentials. You can use your online banking details to deposit instantly in this method.
- Local bank transfer: You can also find and use a variety of local bank transfer services such as UPI, Net banking, Klarna, and others to deposit funds into your Neteller account. The services you will find in this option depends on your country.
- Credit or Debit card: It is one of the most popular deposit alternatives because it is available all around the world and allows you to deposit money instantly. All of the major cards such as VISA, MasterCard, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Maestro, VISA Electron etc. are accepted to Neteller. Just save your card info to your wallet and deposit money whenever you need.
- Paysafe card: If you don’t have or don’t want to use a credit or debit card, there is an alternative that allows you to deposit using Paysafe card that you can buy in thousands of locations across the world. Paysafe card is a prepaid card from Paysafe group.
- Paysafe cash: You can deposit by paying cash at a point-of-sale using a Paysafe cash-generated barcode if you don’t want to utilize your bank account or your card.
- Cash: Local suppliers such as Boleto, Davivienda, Pago Facil, ServiPag, Banorte, Pago Efectivo, and others are also accessible, mostly throughout Latin America, to deposit Neteller wallet through cash.
- Skrill: As Skrill and Neteller belongs to the same company, you can deposit your Neteller wallet through Skrill.
Select any of the above-mentioned payment methods and enter required details to complete the deposit procedure.
Neteller charges a flat rate of 2.5% deposit fee in all the payment methods. However, if you deposit USD 20,000 or more into your account, the deposit fee rate is no longer valid and is instantly cancelled out.