Users can deposit money to their Skrill wallet using a variety of payment options. We’ll go over the most common payment methods for depositing money into Skrill in this post.
How to deposit money to Skrill
To initiate depositing funds into your wallet, follow the instructions outlined below. If you don’t already have a Skrill account, you can sign up for one using this link. To make an account with incredible ease, check out eWalletsReview’s tutorial on how to register an account.
Log into Skrill
- Go to Skrill and click the “Log in” icon in the top right corner.
- Fill in your login information, such as your email address and password. Then, to log into your wallet, click the Log in button.
Deposit money by Bank transfer
To deposit a larger sum of money, Bank transfer is the most suitable option. To initiate a deposit from your bank account-
- Go to the Deposit section and click on “Bank transfer” and then click on “Deposit”.
- On the next page, you will have to input your bank details such as your Bank account number, SWIFT code, Bank name, etc. Then you have to enter the “Reference number” which may be your Skrill account ID or a specific reference number. Finally, click on the “Deposit” button to complete the process.
Processing time: Bank transfers typically take 1 to 2 business days to complete. It could take up to 5 working days, according to your country.
Fees and Limits: Bank transfers are completely free of charge. The limits of deposit depend on your account and it will be displayed onscreen while depositing money.
Deposit money by Fast Bank transfer
- Click on “Fast Bank Transfer” from your account’s Deposit section and fill in the amount you’d like to deposit.
- You will see a summary of the transaction on the screen and then your deposit must be confirmed.
- You’ll be taken to the Fast Bank Transfer page, where you can choose a bank for your transfer and acquire the payment reference and bank information. Complete the transaction through internet banking or at a local bank location.
Processing time: A Fast Bank transfer can take up to 3 business days from the time of completing the payment. However, it will be terminated automatically, if you do not complete the payment within 7 days of starting the process.
Fees and limits: For the Fast Bank transfer deposit method, you will be charged up to a 1% fee on the total deposit amount. According to your account status and deposit attempts, an on-screen message will alert you of your current limits.
Deposit money by Credit/Debit card
- Select “Credit or Debit card” from the Deposit section of your account.
- Enter the information such as card number, expiry date, and CVV code to add your card. If your card is already added to your wallet, just select it and enter the CVV code to use it immediately.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and click on “Confirm” to complete your deposit.
Processing time: By credit or debit card, you will receive funds to your wallet instantly. However, it could take up to 20 minutes due to technical difficulties.
Fees and limits: You will be charged up to 1.25% fees on your deposit amount.
Deposit money by PaySafe card
- To deposit money through PaySafe card, you might need to create a “mypaysafecard” account. The country in which your Skrill wallet and “mypaysafecard” are registered must be the same.
- Click on “PaySafecard” from the deposit section of your Skrill account and then enter the deposit amount. On the screen, you will see a summary of your transaction. To complete the transaction, select “Go to PaySafecard.”
- After that, you’ll be taken to the PaySafecard website to finish the transaction.
Processing time: The funds deposited using a PaySafecard are immediately available.
Fees and limits: Depositing funds to your wallet through PaySafecard may charge up to a 5% fee. PaySafecard may impose limits based on the state of your “mypaysafecard” account’s verification.