NETELLER, a renowned digital wallet service that is affiliated with the Paysafe Group, is now allowing its customers to immediately buy and trade cryptocurrencies. In this guide, we will see how to purchase and exchange cryptocurrency using Neteller. The new cryptocurrency service from NETELLER is already available in ten countries, with ambitions to expand to more than 50 other regions in the following months and years, as well as to the NETELLER mobile app. Customers can start buying and selling cryptocurrencies quickly and easily thanks to the speed and efficiency of creating a new user account. As of today, NETELLER customers can buy, store, and trade cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, and Litecoin using any of the 28 fiat currencies accessible in the NETELLER wallet.
How to purchase and exchange cryptocurrency using Neteller in 2022
Purchasing cryptocurrency using Neteller is simple and effortless.
- Log in to your Neteller account. If you don’t have an account, click here to learn about how to create a Neteller account with some simple steps.
- Look at the menu on the left side of the Neteller dashboard and click on the Crypto tab. A list of all currently available cryptocurrencies and their current exchange rates will be displayed. Click the “Trade” button at the right end of the coin you want to buy.
- After choosing your cryptocurrency, there will be a transaction form appears on the display. There is a box labeled “From” at the top of the page in which you have to choose which fiat currency you would like to use to buy your cryptocurrency and then enter the amount you want to spend. There is a total of 28 fiat currencies ranging from US Dollar to Euro and many more.
- You can then change the amount in the “To” box and see the total amount you are spending along with the current exchange rate. The up-to-date exchange rate is generally shown on the right side of the screen.
- In the “More Details” box, all information, including fees and the final amount of the exchange will be displayed and you have to click on the “Complete” button to finalize purchasing your cryptocurrency.
- Upon clicking the “Complete” button, you will see a transaction summary such as transaction ID, exchanged amount, cryptocurrency amount, exchange rate, commission, and total amount. Once the exchange is confirmed, your crypto balance will appear in 1-2 seconds and you can check the balance on your account overview.
Neteller fees and limits when buying and selling cryptocurrencies
The minimum amount of exchanging cryptocurrency depends on the specific cryptocurrency but it will be no less than equivalent to 10 EUR and the maximum amount depends on the transaction limits set to your account. There is a 1.5% commission on buying and selling cryptocurrencies with EUR and USD. The commission fee goes higher to 3% if you use any other type of fiat currency. Moreover, it is possible to transfer the available cryptocurrency balance to other Neteller members using their email addresses or mobile number. And, you can even use your cryptocurrency balance to exchange any of the other available cryptocurrencies. As this service is not available to all countries, you may not find the “Crypto” tab in the Neteller menu. You can check the “Terms and Policy” of using the cryptocurrency on the official website of Neteller.