Skrill is now widely used for cryptocurrency transfers, money withdrawals, and occasional gaming activities. Its popularity is rapidly growing, and some established crypto exchange companies are capitalizing on this by looking for ways to expand their cryptocurrency trading possibilities.
Skrill provides a separate digital wallet where you may buy, sell, and store any quantity of cryptocurrency. Buying cryptocurrency using Skrill has some advantages, as it doesn’t require any additional verification for cryptocurrency trading. So, you can start trading crypto any time without any verification.
How to purchase and exchange cryptocurrency using Skrill
Check out some simple steps mentioned below to purchase and start trading cryptocurrency without any hassle.
- Sign in or create an account: Log in to your Skrill account. If you don’t have an account, click here to learn how to create a Skrill account easily.
- Fund Skrill wallet: Skrill accepts more than a hundred different payment methods. Debit cards, credit cards, bank transfers, and a variety of additional ways are available for depositing funds into the Skrill wallet. It’s worth noting that fiat currency takes precedence. You should also double-check the various fees associated with the deposit method you intend to use.
- Crypto Tab: Select the “Crypto tab” from the menu on the left side of the Skrill dashboard. A list of all currently accessible cryptocurrencies will be displayed, together with their current exchange rates. Select the cryptocurrency you wish to purchase on the “Market Data” tab and click the “Trade” button at the right end of the coin you want to buy.
- Amount to buy: After choosing your cryptocurrency, there will be a transaction form that appears on the display. There is a box labeled “From” at the top of the page in which you have to choose which fiat currency you would like to use to buy your cryptocurrency and then enter the amount you want to spend. Skrill will automatically estimate the amount you get based on the live exchange rate when you enter how much you want to spend.
- Confirm purchase: After clicking the “Next” button, you will see a transaction summary such as the cryptocurrency amount, exchange rate, fee, and total spent amount. Select “Confirm” to complete the transaction. Your crypto balance will be displayed in 1-2 seconds, once the exchange is confirmed, in your account overview.
Fees for trading cryptocurrency – Skrill cryptocurrency 2022
There are various fees schemes for different Skrill VIP statuses, namely Skriller, True Skriller, Silver VIP, and Gold/Diamond VIP.
- Transactions up to €19.99: €0.99 to €0.50
- Transactions between €20: €99.99: €1.99 to €1.50
- Transactions above €100: 1.90% to 1.30%
- Crypto P2P: 0.50% per transaction
The minimum amount required to exchange cryptocurrencies varies by the specific coin, but it must be at least equal to 10 EUR, and the maximum amount is determined by the transaction limitations set on your account. The available cryptocurrency balance can be transferred to other Skrill members using their email addresses or mobile numbers. You can also use your coin balance to exchange any of the other cryptocurrencies that are accessible.