Jeton – Crypto Support
How to Trade via Cryptocurrencies Supported by Jeton
Jeton Wallet is a payment system that allows users to make purchases and payouts to customers using e-wallets. Anyone may benefit from the digital currency revolution, thanks to Jeton. In only a few swipes, you can send, receive, and exchange Bitcoin, Ethereum and USDT using your Jeton account.
You can deposit and exchange a variety of cryptocurrencies, but you can only withdraw Bitcoin, Ethereum and USDT right now.
Jeton allows you to send Bitcoin and deposit/exchange cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and Ripple.
Cryptocurrencies are a new type of digital currency. Cryptocurrencies have become a global phenomenon that is well-known to the general public and widely used worldwide.
You will never be able to handle a piece of Cryptocurrency in your hand, unlike traditional cash. Instead, a network of computers underpins their entire existence. Cryptocurrencies are notable for their ability to make digital payments and because their entire system is virtual. And, in most cases, they employ blockchain technology.
There are presently thousands of cryptocurrencies available to trade, with more being added to the market daily — but Bitcoin remains the most popular.
How to Deposit with Crypto Currency
- To send Cryptocurrency to your Jeton, use any crypto account to send it to a crypto address. In fiat currencies like USD and EUR, the company will add this amount to your Jeton Wallet.
- In your Jeton account, go to Deposit, select the Cryptocurrency deposit method, and type the amount you’d like to deposit.
- Once the transaction is confirmed, the crypto money will be credited to your Jeton Wallet account.
How to send Crypto Currency with Jeton
- To send Cryptocurrency to your Jeton, send it to a static crypto address from any crypto account you have. This amount will be added to your Jeton Wallet in fiat currencies like USD and EUR.
- You’ll find the Deposit option in your Jeton account; click on the Cryptocurrency deposit method, then type the amount you’d like to deposit.
- The crypto money will be credited to your Jeton Wallet account once the transaction is validated.
How to Withdraw Crypto Currency in Jeton
- Select the Withdraw method in your Jeton wallet.
- Select Cryptocurrency as your payment method and click Continue.
- Enter the wallet address for your Crypto Money (currently available for BTC, ETH and USDT).
- Choose your desired withdrawal amount.
How to send money through Jeton Crypto
- Open a Jeton Wallet account. Make sure you specify the correct information.
- Now, in your Jeton account, choose “Manual Bank Transfer” from the list of available deposit methods.
- Enter the desired deposit amount.
- Use your local bank account to transfer money to the accounts listed below. Be very careful during this procedure.
- Once you have confirmed your order with Jeton, you can select a bank and complete the operation.
- Choose Jeton’s wallet as your payment method.
- Then enter your Jeton ID: this is a unique number of your account within Jeton Wallet.