Luxon Pay Review 
- Luxon Pay Review 
Luxon Pay – What Is Luxon Pay?
Luxon Pay is a digital wallet that enables users to transfer funds anywhere in the world. Its popularity has increased dramatically the last couple of years, during a time where Luxon has been introduced as a deposit method at big casinos and bookmakers. Users can use their Visa, Mastercard, or a variety of other payment options to deposit funds in more than 120 countries. Luxon Pay was founded in 2018 and is thus one of the newest electronic wallets in the world.
In 2019, the service began offering individual user accounts, allowing customers to deposit, withdraw, and store funds in a variety of currencies, including the Euro (EUR), the British Pound (GBP), the US Dollar (USD), and the Canadian Dollar (CAD).
Luxon Pay is a multi-currency eWallet licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) that allows you to deposit, withdraw, and transfer money for free. Users can exchange currencies at an official rate instantaneously with Luxon Pay. It keeps all of your balances in all currencies and gives you access to your previous transactions and account summaries.
How to register an account
Creating a Luxon Pay account is a matter of a maximum of 5 minutes. You can set up your account and verify it easily with our step-by-step guide.
1. Go to the official website of Luxon Pay and click on the “Sign Up” button at the top right corner.
2. You will be asked to select your country code and give a valid mobile number, in which they will send a verification code instantly. Note that the verification code is valid for 9 minutes. So, you have to paste the code within this time.
3. Next, you will be asked to enter your first name, middle name, last name, date of birth, as well as your country of residence.
4. On the next screen, you have to enter your address. You can start typing in the search box to locate your address automatically or type the details manually.
5. The final step consists of adding your email and setting a unique password for your account. You will get a link to verify your email through the mail. So, make sure to use a valid and accessible email address.
Verification is an important part after registering your Luxon Pay account. The verification will ensure that you have access to the highest deposit, transfer, and withdrawal limits and that your Luxon Pay account is not subject to any restrictions.
1. First, go to the Luxon website and log into your account.
2. Then, click on the “Verify your identity” button and choose your issuing country. Select your preferred ID type from the list of Passport, driving license, and National Identity card and take a picture of it.
3. It the next step, you have to prove your address by giving a picture of the utility bill or bank statement. Your name and address must be clear in the document and the documents should not be dated more than six months.
4. Luxon may ask you to take a selfie or a short video to identify you with the picture of your given identity card.
5. After uploading as required, Luxon will verify your documents within 24 hours and your identity will be verified.
Deposits & Withdrawals
Luxon Pay provides a number of deposit and withdrawal options to fund your wallet. The most popular options of deposit are Bank transfer, credit and debit cards, Safety pay, Trustly, Sofort, TrustPay, and Interac. Note that the availability of the above-mentioned deposit and withdrawal options depends on your country of residence. To check which deposit and withdrawal options are available in your country, visit this link.
Based on the services you use Luxon Pay for, you may be subject to a variety of fees. It’s also worth noting that the various fees will reduce as your VIP level rises. Make sure to use the eWalletsReview link when registering your Luxon Pay account to get exclusive VIP perks.
Users must deposit money into their wallets before they can begin utilizing their e-wallet. Depositing money through various mediums is subjected to some fees on most of the digital wallets except Luxon Pay. There is no fee charged for depositing your Luxon wallet through bank transfer, debit cards, or other payment methods. Also, depositing to merchants are also free at any level of the account. Moreover, sending and receiving instant funds between Luxon Pay users is also free of charge.
A currency conversion fee applies to the users of different levels and it will be reduced when users will be promoted to a higher VIP level. A Standard level user will be charged a 2% fee, which will be reduced to 1% for Classic level users and 0.5% for Premium level users. Users with Noir levels don’t have to pay any currency exchange fees. However, all the users must fully verify their accounts before availing of this service.
Withdrawals from Merchants as well as Card and APM withdrawals are free of charge for all the Luxon Pay users. Bank withdrawals in the United Kingdom and all the SEPA countries will require a 10 EUR fee for the Standard level users. However, it is free for all the other VIP level users. Furthermore, international bank withdrawals in any currency to the non-SEPA region sent via the SWIFT network will be subjected to a 20 EUR fee for the Standard and Classic level users.
Luxon Pay VIP (2022)
The Luxon Pay VIP program provides additional perks to loyal customers. Users will be placed on the Standard level initially after verifying their account and they have to meet some criteria to get promoted to the next level. To get rapid access to the next VIP level, just deposit into your chosen merchants and meet the merchant deposit limit.
The program is separated into 3 levels. Once a user reaches a certain level, he will be able to take advantage of the following privileges for the remainder of the quarter.
Exclusive VIP offer for eWalletsReview
Luxon Pay VIP Upgrade to NOIR
Register an account using THIS LINK and deposit a minimum of $100 into any online gaming operator by the 1st of June 2022 using Luxon Pay and email us your email address, and we will get you upgraded to the highest VIP tier, Noir.
More info on the VIP tiers click here. You will retain Noir VIP status until 30 September 2022. For future periods your Luxon VIP status will be determined by your merchant deposit activity.
- Merchant deposits of €3,000 – €9,999 on a quarter to reach this level
- Only 1% fee on up to 10 currency exchange
- Only 20 EUR fee on bank withdrawals using the SWIFT network
- No fee on any kind of remaining deposits and withdrawals
- Merchant deposits of €10,000 – €29,999 on a quarter to reach this level
- Only 0.5% fee on up to 10 currency exchange
- No fee on any kind of deposits and withdrawals
- Merchant deposits of more than €30,000 on a quarter to reach this level
- No fee on any kind of deposits and withdrawals
- No fee on up to 10 currency exchange
- Luxon Pay is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FRN: 900929). They also use advanced encryption technology to protect users’ data. Also, logging in with an IP Proxy or a VPN connection is strictly prohibited to protect users’ funds and personal information.
- Users can set 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) and biometrics on their account and if someone tries to log into their wallet using a different device than trusted ones, Luxon will send a verification code via SMS, email, or Google Authenticator. To enable this setting, go to your account, select “Security” and then click on 2 Factor Authentication to enable it.
- Credit or debit card information is not stored or accessible by Luxon Pay. They even don’t save any transaction information that isn’t necessary for the transaction to be processed. All transactions are safeguarded by Strong Customer Authentication (SCA).
- Their customer service representatives never ask for passwords, PIN numbers, or credit card information, and will only connect with you through their specialized chat platform after confirming your identity.
Luxon Pay mobile app
Luxon has a mobile app for both Android and iOS smartphones that includes all of the services offered on the website. Users can access their wallets and do daily life transactions anytime and anywhere with this mobile app. Users can send and receive money to and from their contacts in a variety of currencies, and transfer funds to other Luxon Pay users.
LUXON PAY SUPPORT
Luxon Pay has a 24/7 active customer support to aid in any need of the users anytime.
Users can contact them by the Live chat option of their mobile app or by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is a FAQ section on the Luxon Support webpage, where you can find answers for lots of frequently asked questions related to the account, currency, deposit/withdrawals, etc.