MuchBetter – Crypto Support
MuchBetter and Cryptocurrencies
MuchBetter is an app-based wallet created by MIR Limited UK Ltd., allowing players to handle their casino deposits and withdrawals in a “safe, fair, and economical” manner. Players can also receive an actual prepaid card, enabled by MasterCard, to use in land-based establishments that support the app to buy products and services.
Muchbetter exchange crypto-fiat with a partner, and they presently support Bitcoin BTC, Ethereum ETH, Litecoin LTC, and Ripple XRP only; BCH is not supported at this time.
Once users make a top-up decision, they can create an invoice and proceed. They’ll be given an amount to send and an address to send it to. Make sure that everything is correct and that the transaction is completed within the specified time range.
If your MuchBetter account has been adequately validated, you can send funds from your MuchBetter wallet using the following withdrawal options. Transfer to a cryptocurrency wallet is one of them.
Please follow the instructions below to withdraw funds from your cryptocurrency wallet:
- Open the app and log into your MuchBetter account.
- Select “Withdraw” from the floating button in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Decide how much you wish to send.
- Tap “Withdraw” to confirm your decision.
- Select “CRYPTO (BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP)” from the drop-down menu.
- Please double-check that you have the correct address for your cryptocurrency wallet and that it belongs to you.
- After that, select your crypto wallet’s currency and enter the address.
- Tap on “Submit” to confirm.
The funds will arrive within 30 minutes to a few hours after your withdrawal request has been successfully submitted on MuchBetters end.
Daily, throughout the day, they evaluate and process withdrawals. The MuchBetter team will contact you if they have any questions while assessing your withdrawals; otherwise, they attempt to submit all leaves daily.
Crypto withdrawals should be handled within 30 minutes to an hour after they submit them.
How to top up your Crypto wallet
Follow the instructions below to fund your MuchBetter account with your cryptocurrency wallet:
- Log in to the MuchBetter app.
- Select the “Top-up” option from the floating button in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Decide how much you want to put down.
- Tap the “Top-up” (“+” icon) to confirm your choice.
- Select “CRYPTO (BTC, ETH, LTC, and XRP)” from the drop-down menu.
- A reminder will now appear; please read it carefully since it contains vital information regarding your crypto deposits.
- Select a cryptocurrency you want.
- You will now see the payment information for this deposit, which you must use.
- Make sure you pay within 10 minutes of receiving the created wallet address.
The cost of sending money from your MuchBetter account to your crypto wallet is 2%. MuchBetter deducts this fee to offset our payment costs.
Furthermore, their payment provider only accepts transactions in EUR. It signifies that a 4-percentage-point fee could be added to the currency exchange.
If you wish to avoid the conversion fee, consider changing your MuchBetter wallet currency to EUR. MuchBetters support team can do this, so feel free to contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Help Desk.
Furthermore, if you believe you have been overcharged, you should check with your crypto wallet provider to see whether any fees are applied to the received transaction. It’s referred to as a “mining” or “network” fee.
MuchBetter does not charge the mining fee, and they do not influence it. Users may find more information on miner fees at https://bitcoinfees.info/.