MuchBetter – Security
Increased activity in Online Consumer Payments
Online business activity have grown massively in recent years.
Consumers worldwide have found the simple, time-saving, secure, and fun procedure of online payments, which are just a finger tap away from making any decision.
In comparison to previous years, this trend has accelerated, increasing by 70% in recent years.
Consumers are searching for simplicity, accessibility, and payment security as the entrance point to the overall fun and exciting experience of paying bills, buying online, or simply handling their daily payments now more than ever. As a result, it’s no surprise that consumers chose the award-winning MuchBetter Payment App as their preferred e-wallet.
The importance of Security
Ever since consumers started turning towards online payments and making e-wallets their sole mode of payment, the danger of hacking has also increased. Therefore, it’s of immense importance that the e-wallet uses the best protocols to secure user accounts and their funds.
When playing at online casinos, the safety and security of a payment method are crucial. That is one of the primary reasons that MuchBetter is ideal for financial transactions at gambling sites. It takes all necessary precautions to ensure that customers are completely safe and secure while gaming on these payment method sites.
MuchBetter uses exclusive dynamic security code (CVV) technology to go above and beyond existing digital solutions. CVV is a security code that is required for all credit card purchases. It’s three digits long and may be found on the back of almost all credit and pre-paid debit cards.
MuchBetter not only employs cutting-edge technology to assure security, but its product is specifically designed for online gambling, providing members with an added sense of confidence when utilizing the payment option to gamble online.
The following are some of the security measures in place
- Dynamic security codes for device pairing
- Touch ID process
- A unique financial review system
- All financial and personal information for customers is protected in the cloud.
How to Protect your Account
- Never reveal your passcode to anyone.
- Make your passcode challenging to guess (no dates of birth, no sequences).
- With the MuchBetter app open, never leave your phone unsecured or unattended.
- Turn on your phone’s touch ID verification (if applicable).
- Set the timeout to a lesser length of time and enable screen lock.
MuchBetter Security Mechanisms
Several security mechanisms secure your account:
- Passcode – To log in, you’ll need to enter your passcode.
- Activation code – you must enter the activation code supplied to your phone number as a text message anytime you use a new device.
- Touch ID – You can use a touch ID instead of a passcode to log in if you like.
- Time Out – You are logged out of the application when the screen locks or after 90 seconds of inactivity.
- Two Factor Authorization – MuchBetter also uses the most excellent available method to secure your account from illegal access: “Two Factor Authentication.” Two Factor Authentication, or 2FA, is an additional level of protection that involves not just a passcode and an email address but also something that only that person has, such as a 2FA code given to their smartphone via a computer security key.
- Mobile App – Users would use a mobile application to produce a one-time-use code that they enter with their MuchBetter password each time they check their account.