Neteller – Crypto Support
Neteller – Cryptocurrency
Bitcoin has grown in popularity over the last few years all across the world. Many online casinos and gambling sites now accept it as a payment method. To obtain some, use Neteller to exchange Bitcoin and put it into your Neteller e-wallet.
Neteller has several advantages when it comes to Bitcoin transactions.
- Flexibility: When purchasing Bitcoin, Neteller accepts 28 different currencies.
- Security: Neteller is a respectable organization with years of experience when it comes to security. It is well-known for its numerous security and customer-protection procedures.
- Time-Saving: When you use Neteller to purchase and sell Bitcoin, the transaction is completed instantaneously. It can take anywhere from 1 minute to 1 business day to deposit Bitcoin into your Neteller wallet.
How to Deposit Bitcoin to Neteller eWallet
You must be a VIP member to speak with the Neteller support team directly via live chat for an immediate response.
This process requires verification of the user’s account that includes providing evidence of residency and identity through bank statements, utility bills, residency certificates, driver’s license, passport, or identity card.
Neteller’s live chat assistance is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and in various languages. From your account interface, you can contact them by live chat.
Neteller Contact Form
Users can start cryptocurrency transactions by following a few easy steps:
- Go to the Neteller deposit page, where you’ll see a variety of deposit possibilities right away. Locate the Bitcoin deposit option and select it.
- Neteller will lead you to a website where you can choose the amount of your deposit or decline and return. Go ahead and type in the amount of Bitcoin you want to deposit, then click “Continue.”
- The usual limit is 3,600 EUR, and there may be a 2.5% fee linked with your deposit. These values, however, may vary depending on the status of your Neteller wallet. It also depends on the country in which you live.
- Neteller will immediately redirect you to the Bitcoin BitPay exchange page. What is the best way to send money from your Bitcoin wallet? You can either scan the barcode or click the “copy payment URL” link that appears.Before you send the transfer to completion, double-check your chosen Bitcoin money amount one last time.
- The deposit will be processed; however, it will take some time. The Bitcoin transfer to your Neteller wallet could take as little as one minute at times and up to one business day at other times.
You can use Bitcoin for making transfers to Neteller merchants or other members.
How to Buy Bitcoin With Neteller
- Look at the left-hand menu on your Neteller dashboard and click on the “Crypto” button. You’ll see a list of all the cryptocurrencies that are currently available to buy, along with their current exchange rates. Click the “Trade” button on the far right of the coin you want to purchase.
- In this scenario, we’d go to the Bitcoin (BTC) row and click the “Trade” button, conveniently situated at the top of the Crypto page. Of course, you have other options besides this, such as ETH, LTC, EOS, and others, depending on your interests.
- After you’ve chosen your cryptocurrency, you’ll need to complete a transaction form. At the top of the page, there is a box labeled “From.” Choose which fiat currency you’d want to use to buy your cryptocurrency. Fill in the box next to this with the total amount of fiat you want to spend.
- Customers can then change the amount in the “To” column if BTC is selected to represent how much EUR they are spending and per the current exchange rate.
- When it comes to the rate, glance to the right side of the screen, the exchange rate will be displayed there, and the company will update it regularly.
- Any costs will also be displayed throughout this stage of the Bitcoin purchasing process. Examine the fees; if you’re not satisfied, you can back out and refuse to buy. If you’re happy with the fees, click “Complete” to purchase the Bitcoin.
- After clicking the “Complete” button to acquire Bitcoin, you’ll see a summary of the transaction, including the transaction ID, exchanged amount, Bitcoin amount, exchange rate, processing fee, and total amount.
NETELLER Account Disabled – What Do I Do?
Account disabling occurs for various security reasons, including using an IP proxy or anonymizer to sign in, detecting a sign-in from a banned country, or several attempts to sign in with an incorrect password; secure ID, or Account ID, to name a few. If we become worried about the security of your account due to unusual account behavior, we may close it.
To protect a member’s personal information and funds, NETELLER may temporarily disable access to their account. If you try to login in and your account is disabled, don’t panic. Your funds and personal information are secure, and you should be able to reopen the report with ease.
Please keep in mind that if your account was permanently closed (terminated) by NETELLER, there’s a slim possibility you’ll be able to reactivate it, which is a final decision. Neteller will not allow you to reopen your account or start another one with them.
NETELLER Cryptocurrency Fees
Bitcoin Exchange Fee
Although Neteller provides a wide range of services, one of the most exciting and useful features is selling and buying cryptocurrencies straight from within one’s account.
The website features a dedicated portal that allows users to purchase and sell various cryptocurrencies directly. The fees involved are listed in the table below.
The amount of crypto you may deposit with Neteller has a minimum deposit limit; however, it varies according to the type of cryptocurrency you’re trying to send.
To verify the minimum limit for your chosen coin, go to the Deposit tab in your Neteller account. You’ll be able to see the amount there — it should be approximately 10 EUR in most cases.
The maximum transaction amount for your cryptocurrency, on the other hand, is determined by the capabilities of your Neteller account. And not the cryptocurrency itself.