Neteller – Registration
Neteller Account Registration
Neteller is a digital wallet that customers may use on both mobile and desktop computers. With this app, you can make electronic purchases, withdraw cash, purchase items, and track your transactions all in one spot. Read our comprehensive review of Neteller here.
To create a new Neteller account, the users need to follow a few easy steps.
How to register a NETELLER account
- The users need to log onto the Neteller website.
- The homepage gives users the option to either create a new account or sign in to existing accounts. Once you click on the ‘create a new account’ option, the site presents you with a form asking for basic details.
- Firstly, you need to enter your first and last name, along with other personal details like the user’s house address, date of birth, gender, and phone number.
- The phone number should be valid, as the website asks users to verify it by sending a one-time pin on that phone number to confirm the entered details to ensure the user’s account’s security.
- Next, the form asks for the country you are signing up from, and the users can choose from over 200 countries around the globe.
- The following field asks for the currency that the user wants the wallet to deal in. Dropbox presents users to opt from 30 currencies, including the dollar, euro, Canadian dollar, Australian dollar, etc.
- Users should be wary of choosing the correct currency and make sure that the currency they are opting for is the one they make most of their daily transactions to save conversion fees.
- One thing to remember here is that users cannot change their currency preference once it has been chosen; hence they need to be careful here.
- After that, the users need to enter the email addresses they want to associate with their Neteller wallet.
- Next, the users are asked to choose a strong password to protect the account. The password needs to contain one capital letter, one numerical digit and needs to be longer than eight characters so that Neteller can ensure security.
- Once the users have confirmed their email addresses, they’re free to use the Neteller wallet and can get to making transactions instantly.
Registering for a Second Currency (old method)
Neteller allows its users to hold several separate accounts if you are a Neteller VIP. All of these accounts are handled and operated separately. In addition to this, each account needs to be created with a unique email address and phone number, i.e., users can’t use the same email address or phone number on more than one account.
Once users have reached the Silver VIP status, creating an additional account is easy, following a small set of steps;
- Log onto the Neteller official website and go to the ‘Register’ section as you would while creating a new account.
- Once users click on the ‘Register’ button, they’re automatically redirected to a new page to fill out a form with all their details.
- The form includes the user’s first name, last name, date of birth, house address, and phone number.
- Once done with all these fields, the users can see the email address filed where they should enter a new email address, one that isn’t similar to the email address used for the first Neteller account.
- The users then need to enter their country of residence, along with the currency of their choice. Users can choose from within thirty currencies, and this is where they should opt for the second currency they want to be added to their Neteller account.
- After clicking on the ‘Continue’ button, the account registration goes into processing.
It is to be noted that the user’s Neteller account may most likely be frozen for a short period. To reactivate the account, users need to reach out to the Neteller support team at email@example.com and send them an email requesting them to connect the two accounts.
The request will make the support team look into the two accounts. After gaining some identification confirmation, they will unfreeze the account, and the user’s account verification from the first Neteller account will also be transferred to the second one.
The process of unfreezing and transferring VIP status takes about 1-3 working days, and soon after that, users can enjoy VIP benefits on both accounts with two currencies.
Switching Neteller Account Currency
For users that don’t need multiple currencies for their account and instead need to switch from their originally chosen currency, Neteller gives the option of changing their previous currency and opting for a new one through a series of steps;
- Firstly, the users need to prepare their old accounts.
- Log onto the Neteller official website and log into your Neteller account.
- Next, the users need to clear out their previous accounts. This process needs to be done in two ways. First, the users should transfer their remaining funds to a trusted and reliable friend’s account for safekeeping.
- Secondly, users need to redeem all the VIP points they have to get wasted when the old account is closed.
- The users should then go to ‘Account Settings’ and click on the ‘Close Account’ option to delete their Neteller account permanently.
- The website asks users to enter a valid reason for their request for the deletion of an account. Once that has been provided, the account can be closed.
- Next, the users need to register for a new account following the same set of steps, and while entering personal information, they should now choose the currency they wished to switch to instead.
- It is most likely that. The management will freeze the user’s new account reactivate it. Users can contact Neteller customer service through an email or by calling them to inform them that you were registering for a new account to switch the previously chosen currency.
The Neteller management will soon get back to you, and the company support team will unfreeze your account now with the currency of your choice.