Neteller – Verification
Verify your account with NETELLER
Once you’ve signed up with Neteller, you’ll want to keep your account as safe as possible. Users may protect the security of their Neteller e-wallets in two ways. It is entirely up to you which method you want to use to verify your NETELLER account.
Are you new to Neteller? Read our in-depth analysis of Neteller here.
1. Verify Via the Neteller Website:
First, log in to the Neteller website and select the Settings to tab from the drop-down menu.
- The user then navigates to the ‘verification’ tab and selects ‘Verify now,’ which opens the verification box.
- Verification can be completed in the following steps:
- You may do this by connecting your Facebook account because the Neteller site can receive much of the needed data for verification through the user’s Facebook account. The verification procedure becomes much less complicated because many users do not have active Facebook accounts; this step is optional and may be bypassed if necessary.
- Users are given two additional options for providing the network with the needed personal data: uploading a recent photo or snapping a photo. It is recommended that you choose the first choice.
- Users must select the necessary verification document to upload one by one after selecting their relevant nation from the drop-down box.
- This form includes their passports, identity cards, and driver’s licenses, among other things.
- Your verification request will be reviewed when you’ve successfully provided the identity papers, and you’ll be required to wait while the website analyses the documents you’ve uploaded.
- The following step is to confirm the user’s location. This process may be accomplished by either allowing the website to track your actual geolocation or supplying Neteller with evidence of your current residence data.
The website will display a notice saying that verification has been completed once all of these procedures have been successfully performed, and users can then exit the page.
2. Verify Using the Neteller App on Your Phone:
- The first step is to download the Neteller mobile app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and log in to your Neteller account.
- The user must then select the ‘verification’ tab to begin the verification procedure.
- Before beginning the uploading method, customers are requested to submit their identity papers, pick from passports, identification cards, and driver’s licenses.
- The software then invites users to take a selfie with their face perfectly aligned with the camera’s angle so that the scanner can scan the facial feature accurately before uploading.
- After that, the app will prompt the user to enable geolocation. If the user wishes to add their residence information manually, the app will need evidence in the form of recent utility bills, bank statements, and tax certificates.
- Once all needed materials have been attached, the app will tell the user that the documents are being reviewed.
The verification procedure takes 3 to 7 days and is only available once the customer has paid the $5 verification fee. Once completed, the support team will confirm the user’s Neteller account. They’ll automatically be signed up for the VIP status, where users can enjoy many more benefits according to their status level.