Skrill – Verification
Verification for Registered Users
Skrill allows users to verify their accounts after they have completed the registration process. When a person confirms their account, they gain access to various perks, including eliminating certain restrictions, a lower maximum transaction amount, and a higher maximum withdrawal amount.
Furthermore, validating your account is a simple operation that can secure the security of your account and, as a result, the security of your funds. Faster verification is possible when registering your Skrill account via eWR. Read more about the VIP program here.
Users must supply additional information about themselves during the verification procedure, which is pretty simple.
- Sign in to your Skrill account by going to the website and entering your username and password.
- Once you’ve logged into the desktop site, go to the ‘Settings’ menu, click the ‘Verification’ button, and then ‘Verify now.’
- If the users have not yet financed their accounts, they must put funds into their e-wallet.
- Users can then link their Facebook accounts so Skrill can collect essential user information from there, although this step is optional and can be omitted by choosing the “No Thanks” button.
- After choosing the “No Thanks” button, the site will direct you to a new page where you may either download the Skrill app or proceed to the desktop site to submit your identity papers.
- After selecting the second option, you must pick your nation and the sort of identity document you wish to use. Users can choose from their driver’s license, identity card, or passport.
- Users are then given two options for uploading identity papers: snap a photo with your camera or upload documents from files; it is recommended that users pick the second option.
- Once you’ve finished uploading your photographs, you should notice a revolving symbol on the website indicating that your upload is “processing.” Please don’t disrupt this process. Here’s how the page should appear when it’s finished.
- This message indicates that the users have successfully submitted their identity papers and may proceed to the next stage by selecting ‘Continue.’
- The next step is to verify the user’s address. A notification will appear on the user’s screen requesting them grant the website access to their current location. The user has two alternatives: accept admission to the notice and enable the site to utilize the user’s current location or manually input the location.If the user’s geolocation fails, they should select the second option and submit the address document.
The site immediately redirects visitors to the next page after the papers have been successfully submitted.
- The user verification process is now complete, and you should get a verification confirmation email to the email address you provided
Other options for Verification
Users who want to use other Verification modes can also choose to get their account verified through the Skrill App, which is available on both Google Play Store and the Apple app store.
Furthermore, users can also snap a picture of themselves instead of uploading one from their files; however, they need to ensure high quality. Their face is recognizable and the only person present in the photo.
Once the process is completed, users are automatically signed up for the VIP status program. They can enjoy the benefits of the status level they stand at according to the transactions they make.