What is a Luxon Account?
One of the newest digital wallets in the world, Luxon Pay was established in 2018. With the help of it, customers can send money to anyone, anywhere around the globe. Users can deposit money in more than 120 countries and in a number of currencies, including the Euro (EUR), the British Pound (GBP), the US Dollar (USD), and the Canadian Dollar (CAD), using their Visa or Mastercard or a range of other payment alternatives.
Registering a Luxon Account
Check the step-by-step guideline to create a Luxon account in the shortest time possible.
- Visit the official Luxon Pay website and select “Sign Up” on the upper right side.
- After choosing your country code and providing a working cellphone number, you will be immediately sent a verification code. The verification code is usable for 9 minutes. Therefore, you have this much time to paste the code.
- Your last name, first name, middle name, date of birth, and country of residency will then be required.
- You must input your address on the following screen. You can manually type the information or start writing in the search box to have the address found for you.
- Adding your email and creating a unique password for your account make up the last two steps. A link to confirm your email will be mailed to you. Therefore, be sure to use an authentic and reachable email address.
Verifying your Luxon Account
Following account registration, verification is a significant stage. The verification will make sure that you have access to the maximum transfer, deposit, and withdrawal limits and that there are no limitations on your Luxon Pay account. Follow the steps to verify your account.
- Log into your account on the Luxon website first. Next, select your issuing country by clicking the “Verify your identity” option. Take a picture of your desired form of identification from the options of passport, driver’s license, and national identity card.
- The following step requires you to provide a photo of a utility bill or bank statement to confirm your address. The documents must clearly state your name and address and shouldn’t be older than six months.
- To verify your identification in conjunction with the image on your provided identity card, Luxon may ask you to take a selfie or a brief video for further identification.
- Following the mandatory upload, Luxon will check your documents and confirm your identity within 24 hours.
How Secure is Luxon for you?
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) oversees Luxon Pay in accordance with the Electronic Money Regulations of 2011 (FRN: 900929). To safeguard the data of consumers, they also employ cutting-edge encryption technology.
- Users can enable biometrics and two-factor authentication (2FA) on their accounts, and Luxon will send a verification code through SMS, email, or Google Authenticator if someone tries to log into their wallet using a device other than one that is trusted.
- Luxon Pay neither stores nor has access to credit or debit card information. Additionally, Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) protects every transaction.
Deposit and Withdrawal Options
To fill your wallet, Luxon Pay offers a wide range of deposit and withdrawal methods. Bank transfers, credit and debit cards, Safety Pay, Trustly, Sofort, TrustPay, and Interac are the most widely used methods of deposit. However, not every payment option will work in every country. You can visit this link to find out which deposit and withdrawal methods are available in your nation.
A live customer support team is available around the clock at Luxon Pay to assist users with any needs. Users can get in touch with them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or using the Live chat feature of their mobile app. You may find answers to a ton of frequently asked questions about the account, currency, deposits, withdrawals, etc. in the FAQ area of the Luxon Support website.