ecoPayz – MasterCard
The ecoPayz MasterCard is a prepaid MasterCard plastic card that accepts contactless deposits. You can use the contactless feature without entering your PIN code for purchases up to € 50. Your spending will be limited to the amounts presently available in your ecoPayz account, as with all prepaid cards. This message means you won’t be able to use your ecoPayz MasterCard to get credit.
ecoPayz VIP MasterCard Benefits
Your financial standing governs your MasterCard limits. Caps are commonly used to help maintain the security of your account and the funds it holds, but they can rapidly become a hassle and ultimately impose higher charges.
Card restrictions can take a limit on the amount of money that customers can withdraw and the maximum number of withdrawals that can be used to complete the transaction.
- Every status allows the users to make ten daily ATM visits.
- The maximum value set for the Silver status holders is €250. When users need to make higher-valued withdraws, they need to split the total amount into smaller portions.
As a result, more fee is charged upon every withdrawal. This charge is because the withdrawal fee for every transaction is set at 2%.
- To avoid this hassle, users can upgrade their status to Gold, VIP, or Platinum. This will increase the maximum withdrawal amount to €1500 for ATM and €11000 on shops and e-commerce websites.
How to Order?
You need an ecoPayz account that is valid and verified to order an ecoPayz MasterCard. Customers can achieve the card following a few easy steps;
- Make sure you’re logged in to your account.
- Go to the “ecoPayz cards” main menu and select the “ecoPayz MasterCard” tab. Select “Get your card” from the drop-down menu.
- Check and double-check the information, giving specific attention to the postal address where the card will be mailed. Select “Order card” from the drop-down menu. Within 1-2 days, you’ll receive an email confirmation of the card’s successful issue.
- Within 21 days of your actual application, you will receive the card in the form of a regular letter in your mailbox.
- To acquire your PIN code, activate the card online.
- Click “Activate” under the name “ecoPayz MasterCard” in the “ecoPayz cards” section.
- You’ll be asked to input your 16-digit card number’s last four digits, as well as your date of birth and mother’s maiden name.
- All you have to do now is click “Activate your card,” and the company will notify you that your card has been successfully activated, along with your PIN code.
Eco Virtual Card
The eco Virtual Card is ideal for people who want more protection or anonymity. It can be produced anytime you need it as a throwaway virtual card and used as a one-time payment intermediary for any of your more sensitive transactions.
Eco Virtual Card Limits
ecoPayz allows its users to create an eco-Virtual card, a virtual card directly linked to your ecoPayz account, for only €1.80. This feature is a one-time use card that will be automatically cancelled once your purchase is completed. This step ensures that your money won’t be stolen or misplaced.
The same regulations apply to the ecoPayz virtual card as they do to the physical card. Customers from Europe can only use the card, and you must have a fully confirmed account. Virtual cards are intended to give an extra layer of security to your account by allowing you to use them only once before having to create a new one.
The eco Virtual card has daily limits, which increase according to the daily transactions and activities users carry out. Read more about fees & limits for ecoPayz here
Card Expiry Time: 12 months for all VIP status holders.
Maximum Single Transaction:
Users can make a certain amount of daily transactions, depending upon their VIP status;
- Silver: €700
- Gold: €700
- Platinum: €1 000
- VIP: €1 000
Maximum Number of Cards per day:
- Silver: 3
- Gold: 4
- Platinum: 5
- VIP: 5
Maximum Number of Cards per month:
- Silver: 30
- Gold: 40
- Platinum: 40
- VIP: 40