Jeton – General Review
What is Jeton?
Jeton Wallet is a payments start-up based in the United Kingdom. Jeton users may quickly make online payments and deposit and withdraw funds using country-specific payment alternatives. It enables companies to offer a seamless checkout process using local payment options.
Jeton is a well-known e-wallet payment option that is suitable for quick and secure online money transfers. This e-wallet is compatible with Bitcoin and enables speedy processing, deposits, and withdrawals, as well as fee-free transfers. Jeton can be downloaded through the Google Play Store or the App Store.
After that, online casino players can make deposits and withdrawals from various online casinos using their mobile devices.
Jeton enables users to make payments and withdraw monies simply and quickly, including instant banking. Jeton accepts payments in more than 200 countries and 27 currencies. Jeton is similar to real money, but it is superior.
Jeton Wallet is currently accessible in 43 countries. Jeton is a one-stop solution for all of your transactional needs, whether you wish to send, receive, or exchange money.
It is accepted as a payment method by Betway, Betsson, Coolbet, Comeon, Unibet, and most other betting sites.
Fees and Limits
Jeton wallet does not charge anything for itself, which is remarkable. You can withdraw and send money for free. External service fees, such as currency exchange, foreign payment provider fees, and so on, may apply.
The actual cost will vary depending on the options available in your area and where you live.
From the 6th send transaction within the same month, the receiver is charged a 2.50 percent fee per transaction.
There are over 40 different currencies to choose from. The actual fees for other currencies in the system may vary depending on your region and place of residence. Varying fees will be conveyed and shown openly during the transaction if the transaction is made in a currency other than the system’s currency.
The prices and limits for business services are spelled out in the agreements that businesses must sign when creating an account.
The maximum limit for exchange transactions is 100,000 for both TRY and EUR currencies and 2,000 for all other currencies. Exchange rates and fees are subject to change and will be adjusted immediately before you confirm the transaction.
How to register an account?
- To create an account in the Jeton payment system, please follow the link https://www.jeton.com/.
- Complete the registration form by clicking the Create Account button. Please double-check that you have entered your phone number, email address, password, first name, last name, and date of birth in all of the areas.
- After that, read the terms and conditions and mark the appropriate box. Sign up by clicking the Sign-up button.
- Enter the code provided to the phone number you specified during registration when the pop-up window displays. If you’re having problems receiving the verification code through SMS, you can ask for it to be sent to your email address instead.
- To do so, select Send code to Email from the drop-down menu.
- Please, check your email and enter the code you received from the Jeton system.
- Click log in to activate your account in the window that appears.
- After you have completed all the required steps, you will be redirected to the main page of your Jeton account.
Because management’s decisions vary from time to time, Jeton hasn’t updated any limits on their official website yet. They explained that depending on the payment type, and there are maximum and lower limits. In any case, Jeton’s terms and conditions say that “your existing balance is the withdrawal limit.”
You don’t need to be verified to use Jeton for money transfers, exchanges, or deposits. If you want to make a withdrawal, you should first validate your Jeton account.
Verifying your Jeton account takes 10-20 minutes. The evaluation procedure, however, might take up to 12 hours. Individual Jeton accounts must meet the following requirements:
- Phone number, email address, and residential address are the most basic details.
- A valid government-issued ID with a photograph is required. You can use an Aadhaar card, a driver’s license, a residency card, a work permit card, a pan card, and so on.
- Residential Proof: Any document that shows you have lived in your current residence for at least three months and includes your name and address. You can submit a bill for electricity or water or any other bill that is suitable.
Once you’ve created a Jeton account, you’ll need to go through the verification process before you may deposit, send, or withdraw money from your balance.
Account verification is a Know Your Customer (KYC) process that electronically confirms the account holder’s identification. It’s also a requirement of international anti-money laundering legislation.
After your account has been validated, the Jeton administration will be able to protect your wallet against unauthorized transactions, and you will be able to utilize all of Jeton’s features.
Please follow these steps to authenticate your account.
- Start Verification by logging into your Jeton Wallet.
- Two main boxes will appear: ‘Quick Verification’ and ‘Upload Documents to Jeton.’
- You must take a photo of yourself carrying your ID if you choose ‘Quick Verification.’
- You must submit a copy of your ID and address evidence, such as a bank statement for the previous three months, when using the ‘Upload Documents’ method.
The verification procedure is normally quick, but it can take up to 24 hours to complete. The verification team is normally quick to process all new paperwork, but if the system is particularly busy, it may take a little longer.
When it comes to digital wallets, security is most likely your priority.
Because Jeton must adhere to financial regulations, it has very rigorous identity verification criteria. Jeton’s security is one of its most important features, which is why the FCA has granted them a license.
- Jeton employs encryption and requires users to log in using two-factor authentication. Two Factor Authentication, or 2FA, is an additional layer of security that requires a password and an email address and something that only that person has, such as a 2FA code given to their mobile device via a software security token. Potential intruders will have a harder time gaining access and stealing that person’s data or identity if they use an email address and password along with a 2FA code.
- Every consumer must go through a KYC verification process. Jeton ewallet uses an electronic Know Your Customer (KYC) approach to verify your account. By validating your account, Jeton will be able to learn more about you, protect your ewallet against unauthorized transactions, and provide you access to all of the Jeton ewallet service’s features.
- Jeton uses the encryption technology known as tokenization to secure the safety of its customers. This solution replaces personal card data with a tokenized number, ensuring that sensitive data is never exposed during the authorization process. A randomized 16-digit number (sharing the last four digits of a credit card number) is generated in place of a credit card account number. In contrast, the genuine account number is maintained in a secure token vault. This temporary number has limited validity and is useless outside of the authorization process. Furthermore, if the token is intercepted, it is rendered void.
- Payment card industry (PCI) compliance — a security standard that includes critical goals for achieving and maintaining certification — is the finest protective measure for merchants and parties that enable Jeton purchases.
When consumers secure their identities with vigilance and merchants and other parties involved in Jeton’s payment processors adhere to PCI compliance, the result is an unusually high level of ewallet security.
How to Deposit
To fund your trading account with Jeton, follow these steps:
- Go to your Personal Area’s Deposit area and select Jeton wallet.
- Choose the trading account you want to fund, input the deposit amount, and then click Next.
- The transaction will be summarised for you. Check the information and then click Confirm Payment.
- Once the money has been confirmed, you will be brought to Jeton’s main page, where you can log in and complete the transaction.
- Within a few minutes, the funds will appear in your trading account.
How to Withdraw
To make a withdrawal from your Jeton wallet, follow these steps:
- In the Withdrawal section of your Area, click Jeton wallet.
- Choose the trading account from which you want to withdraw funds, then select your withdrawal currency and the amount you want to withdraw in your account currency. Click on the Next button.
- A transaction summary will be displayed. Depending on your Personal Area security type, you’ll receive a verification code by email or SMS. Confirm the withdrawal by clicking the button.
- You will be taken to a page where you must enter your Jeton wallet ID and confirm your transaction.
- Your withdrawal should be credited to your account within 24 hours.
Jeton is a pre-paid digital currency card that may be used on any website that accepts Jeton as a payment mechanism. It was once widely used as a type of coin in a variety of settings. Our organization has now converted the development of web usage areas into digital money.
With features like a 19-digit CVV code and an expiration date, the Jeton card is entirely safe and practical. This method of payment for virtual cards is also widely used in online shopping. Shopping is now both convenient and quick thanks to its fully secure structure.
Furthermore, the card can be used as a component of the card with ease. The Jeton card converts a physical currency into a digital one, ensuring that purchases are totally secure.
Most of us have extremely hectic schedules and are constantly seeking ways to be more efficient in our work. Mobile phones have already established themselves as a useful tool in this process.
When you combine that with having access to an e-wallet via your cell phone, you’ve got yourself a winner! Life becomes a lot easier right away.
Jeton – Fast, secure and convenient
To begin with, using our mobile app for day-to-day transactions is straightforward. All you have to do now is download the app and create a user ID and password. It’s as simple as using your smartphone to enter into your Facebook or Gmail account.
- Unparalleled payment security:
Your information is encrypted in Jeton’s app, which means your details are random payment codes that can’t be used again and rely on security features such as two-factor authentication and biometrics.
- You can reach a live person at any time:
One of the most useful aspects of our mobile app is the Live Chat option, which allows you to communicate with our knowledgeable team about your issues.
In an emergency, Jeton are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Most of your inquiries and problems will be answered in the app, so you won’t have to wait for assistance.
Download the Jeton app on the App Store and Google Play.